NEWS: The attached is our guide about the NHS Cyber Attack. It was created using the information available at the time. If you can use it feel free. NHS Cyber Attack V2
We are the primary provider of digital inclusion activity in Stockport. As of March 2017, we offer 23 computer sessions throughout Stockport that are free to end users. We are funded by: The Good Things Foundation, Access Children’s Charity, Big Lottery, Stockport Homes, Equity Foundation and Mossbank Homes. Our schedules are always changing but from April to June 2017 they are:
- Monday 10am – 12noon Arthur Greenwood Centre Woodley SK6 1ES
- Monday 2pm – 4pm Mossbank Homes Bredbury Hub SK6 2LF
- Tuesday 10am – 12noon Start Point Coffee Shop Woodley SK6 1RJ
- Tuesday 10am – 12.15pm Offerton Community Centre SK2 5NX
- Tuesday 2 – 4pm SKeight (Equity Housing) Cheadle Hulme SK8 7EF
- Tuesday 2 – 4pm York Street Community Centre SK3 9HR
- Wednesday 10.30am – 12.30pm Oak Tree Court Cheadle SK8 1EZ
- Thursday 10am – 12noon Cheadle Library* venue to change shortly
- Thursday 2pm – 4pm Brereton Court Cheadle Hulme SK8 6RZ
- Thursday 2pm – 4.30pm First House Brinnington SK5 8EN
- Friday 10am – 12noon Start Point Coffee Shop Woodley SK6 1RJ
- Friday 10am – 12noon Mossbank Homes Bramhall Hub SK7 3HS
We are working to bring support to 7 further venues in Bridgehall, Gatley, Heald Green, Great Moor, Marple, Offerton & Brinnington which will open in 2017.
In addition, thanks to The Good Things Foundation, we are able to offer lots of support to local digital heroes including monthly training sessions, mentoring and group lunches.
We promote, but do not work in conjunction with, Stockport Council DigiKnow – for more information on their work please contact a local library.
Here is a video about one of our venues: