We are the primary provider of digital inclusion activity in Stockport. As of March 2017, we offer 16 computer sessions throughout Stockport that are free to end users. We are funded by: The Good Things Foundation, Access Children’s Charity, Big Lottery, Stockport Homes, Equity Foundation and Mossbank Homes. Our schedules are always changing but from October 2017 they are:
- Monday 10am – 12noon Arthur Greenwood Centre Woodley SK6 1ES
- Tuesday 10am – 12noon Start Point Coffee Shop Woodley SK6 1RJ
- Tuesday 10am – 12.15pm Offerton Community Centre SK2 5NX
- Tuesday 2 -4pm Windmill Coffee shop Edward Street Stockport Starting 17th October.
- Wednesday 2-4pm new session due to start in Hazel Grove area date & venue to be confirmed.
- Thursday 10am – 12noon Bridgehall Community Centre SK3 8NR
- Thursday 2pm – 4pm Birch Court Marple SK6 6DB
- Friday 10am – 12noon Start Point Coffee Shop Woodley SK6 1RJ
We are working to bring support to further venues in Gatley & Hazel Grove
In addition, thanks to The Good Things Foundation, we are able to offer lots of support to local digital heroes including monthly training sessions, mentoring and group lunches.
We promote, but do not work in conjunction with, Stockport Council DigiKnow – for more information on their work please contact a local library.
Here is a video about one of our venues: